Convenient Billing and Payment Options
Online Bill Pay
- Enjoy convenient features including: paperless billing, saving time with AutoPay and Pay by Text! To register or manage your online payment options, Invoice Cloud Login/Payments.
- To make a Deposit – Deposit
- If you have your PIN number, this service allows you to search for a specific record within the Utility Billing database to make a one time payment with Visa/Master Card/Discover. Utility Billing
- FAQ’s & Instructions to Register
Budget Payment Plan
- Budget Payment Plan Policy
- Contact Customer Service at (320) 587-4746 to learn more about going on a Budget Payment Plan.
- Information to pay your utility bill from your checking or savings account automatically—no checks to write, stamps to buy, or late payments. It’s free, fast and completely hassle free!
Pay in Person
- 225 Michigan Street Southeast
- HUC’s business office
- Drop box at HUC’s business office, and Hutchinson City Center
Pay by Mail
- Hutchinson Utilities Commission 225 Michigan St SE Hutchinson MN 55350
When paying in any manner other than cash, no change will be given. No second party or post-dated checks will be accepted. Checks will not be held.
A dishonored payment is treated as a non-payment. If notification of the dishonored
payment is received by HUC, the customer will be charged a $30 processing fee.
For billing questions, e-mail HUC customer service